Following Hurricane Dorian, there is acute need for volunteers to help the residents of Ocracoke, NC repair and reconstruct their homes.
In response to this need, mission trips are being planned for Good Shepherd:
- Wednesday, November 13 - Sunday, November 17
- Wednesday, December 4 - Sunday, December 8
There are many ways to help even if you can’t go on the mission trip:
MEALS: While there is no cost to this trip, we are required to provide our own meals. There will be an opportunity to prepare meals to send with the work crews.
VOLUNTEER AT THE DISASTER RESPONSE CALL CENTER: Learn more here.
How can I learn more?
Contact the church office for more information. You can also read "Hurricane Response & Relief Efforts: They’ve Asked, Let’s Answer!", a mission trip participant's reflection to learn more.
Mission Trip Forms
- Policies and Guidelines (view/download)
- What to Bring (view/download)
- Health Risk Information (view/download)
- Participant Forms - complete and return to church (view/download)
- Skills Assessment, also included in Participant Forms above (view/download)