On Sunday mornings, we come to worship and share the warmth of Good Shepherd with others through numerous opportunities to serve:
- Pick Me Up drivers provide transportation to the 10:45 am worship service to those from nearby retirement communities and apartment complexes that cannot drive themselves.
- Coffee Bar baristas provide a friendly smile, coffee and snacks on Sunday mornings.
- Hospitality Team coordinates special reception and meal events.
- Greeters share a "Good morning" and answer questions.
- Sunday Morning Education teachers lead classes for children, youth and adults.
- Pew Crew tidies our worship space up after services.
Worship is an integral part of Good Shepherd’s faith community, and the congregation participates in the services in many ways:
- Assisting ministers
Youth & Family
Faith is formed by the Holy Spirit through relationships with caring, trusted adults. We are always looking for adults of any age to walk alongside our children and youth as mentors, volunteers, teachers and friends.
- Assist with youth group activities
- Attend youth trips
If you are interested in serving at church, there is a place for you here. To learn more, contact the church office.