Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool has been teaching children in North Raleigh for 30 years. We believe that children learn best through play, guided by teachers that care for and nurture them. We also believe that preschool is an ideal time for children to experience the joy of giving back to their community, and we integrate community service into our curriculum whenever possible.
What’s unique about Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool?
- Nationally recognized curriculum designed to meet individualized goals and prepare children for success in kindergarten
- Caring, tenured teachers and small class sizes
- Enrichment programs include daily Music & Movement and weekly Spanish class and chapel
- 4-hour day includes lunchtime for 1 - 5 year olds
- ‘Carpool’ pick-up for your children’s safety and your convenience
- Conscious Discipline
- Service and outreach to the local community
- Accredited by the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
The mission of Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool is to provide a Christ-centered early childhood preschool through faith-based education and service in a nurturing inclusive environment.