Registration for the 2017-18 school year has begun. Forms and information can be found here.
Interested in Summer Camp at GSLP? Learn more and register online!
The mission of Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool is to provide a Christ-centered early childhood preschool through faith-based education and service in a nurturing inclusive environment.
What’s unique about Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool?
- Nationally recognized curriculum designed to meet individualized goals and prepare children for success in kindergarten
- 4-hour program for one-year olds through four-year olds
- Certified Center of Wellness
- ‘Carpool’ pick-up for your children’s safety and your convenience
- Intimate children to teacher ratio that ranges between 6:1 (1’s & 2’s) and 10:1 (4’s & 5’s)
- Peanut-free environment
- Daily Music & Movement class
- Christ-centered, nurturing environment with weekly chapel
- Weekly French language class offered to our 4 year-old students
- 8-week summer camp program to complement our current offerings and accommodate our parents’ summer needs
- Nationally accredited by the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
1-year olds: 1 day (3 or 4 hrs)
2-year olds: 2 and 3 days
3-year olds: 2, 3, 4, and 5 days
4-year olds: 3, 4, and 5 days
Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool
7000 Creedmoor Rd
Raleigh, NC 27613
Deanna Klimek, Director
Learn more about Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool in our informational brochure. Want to know more about us? Contact us today to schedule a tour!