You may view the facilities calendar here.
To reserve a room or other resource, contact the church office or use this online form.
Good Shepherd is pleased to offer its facilities for outside groups. If you are interested in using our facilities, click on the link below to review the Building Use Agreement. After reviewing this document, should you wish to inquire further, please contact the Church Office at 919-848-1573.
Youth Worker Safe Haven Training
All adults who work with our Youth are required to have read and signed off on Good Shepherd’s Safe Haven policy. Follow this link to read, understand and certify the Safe Haven Training. Once you have read the information, take the quiz, print out the forms and place the signed forms in the Director of Resource Ministry’s church mailbox. Contact Mike Sardi with any questions.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- North Carolina Synod of the ELCA
- Vibrant Faith Ministries – Vibrant Faith Ministries equips congregations, households and individuals to live a vibrant faith in Jesus Christ and share the Christian faith among all generations.
- Ready, Click Grow – online faith building tools, like devotionals, that can be used for the whole family.
- Families Together (a PLM organization)
- Lutheran Family Services
- Church World Services
- Eastern NC Lutheran Via de Cristo (VdC)
- Share the Word: Teens Encounter Christ
- Lenoir-Rhyne University
- The Serving Cup
- Agape-Kure Beach Ministries